Thursday, May 15, 2014

Zoe's Pre Evaluation at ISYC

Yes, this is a late post. Zoe's pre-assessment at ISYC actually happened back in May 2nd. 

I took Zoe to her pre-assessment very early Friday. We even got there earlier than the scheduled time so Teacher Leah processed the payment validation slip first and took us to the second floor to fit Zoe's uniforms. I was told that the new stocks hadn't come in yet so I'd have to wait until end of May which is fine. She's getting four sets of uniforms which are part of the fee that we paid for. 



After fitting the uniforms, we proceeded to classroom 2 where Teacher Nina was waiting, for the assessment. I didn't even have to talk to Zoe anymore, she immediately went inside the classroom and sat on the chair. I actually felt a little bit discarded that time hahaha. Teacher Leah was amazed that Zoe didn't need coaxing nor ME inside the same room. Hmph.





So I just watched from outside and took a bit of photos. I saw them talking and Teacher Leah took out pens, strings, papers, and puzzles. They wrapped up after about 15 minutes. This was Zoe's assessment sheet and I was so proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment