Saturday, May 10, 2014

Taal Vista Tagaytay Birthday Weekend

It was our first time to stay overnight in Tagaytay and we decided to book a room at Taal Vista since I've read a lot of good reviews on this hotel. 

I was warmly greeted by their staff and receptionists when we got there Sunday morning. We arrived quite early at past 10 in the morning and we've already had breakfast at Bag of Beans. I just wanted to see if we could check in early but I didn't keep my hopes up since I was told that they were fully booked on Saturday. I was pleasantly surprised that we were able to check in and get our room ready in about an hour. Nice! Raffy, the check in staff was so gracious and helpful. 





We stayed at the garden while waiting for our room to be ready.



Our room 





We passed by the swimming pool on our way to our room so the little one couldn't wait to take a dip. 







We took a nap after swimming. At 4PM, we decided to go to Sky Ranch. It was our first time to ride a horse! Zoe was so much braver than I was.









Zoe didn't want to try the other rides so we all headed out to Josephine's for early dinner.







No comments:

Post a Comment