Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Juicesabel

I haven't been working out since the week of my birthday and I've also been eating rather unhealthily for the past couple of days. What's worse is that I haven't been able to make my juices at home due to my schedule at work. Whenever I get home from the office, I would almost want to crawl into bed immediately. It's because of all these things that I decided to plan a mini-detox for myself. 

I found out about Juicesabel from a co-worker. Juicesabel sells their juices for Php150 a bottle which is super affordable compared to other juicers out there who sell theirs for 200++ a bottle. Here is a list of their flavors and detox plans.




I decided to order 6 bottles ala carte -- 2 bottles each of Citrusade, Oh Malunggay, and Power Green. I knew I woudn't be able to survive on juices alone so I said I'll do a semi-detox for 2 days. The transaction was super fast and seamless; I texted them and asked them to deliver to my office the following morning. They deliver to BGC for free for a minimum of 4 juices. Otherwise, you can also drop by their shop in Kalayaan to buy.


Out of the three flavors that I ordered, my favorite is Citrusade. I also liked Oh Malunggay mainly because of its pineapple after taste. Power Green was the least that I liked just because I really don't like vegetables (which is why juicing works for me since I can just hold my breath for a few seconds and gulp my veggies in one go). 

Will I try this again? I sure will. Not only is this healthy but I find it convenient as well. Plus points for the affordability :)

1 comment:

  1. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    visit website

    ReplyDelete