Saturday, April 27, 2013

4-Day Birthday Celebration -- Part I

It's my 31st birthday. I'm not super thrilled about the increase in the age category but I still decided to have several mini-celebrations to commemorate my impending exit in the calendar numbers. 

So to start off, I had dinner with Paula and Lainey at Kanin Club in Ayala Triangle Gardens on Monday:


We ordered beef kare-kare, sinigang na sinangag, pork binagoongan, and bagoong rice. The first 2 were actually just for me while the latter 2 were shared by Lainey and Paula. That's how much I love those dishes.

I filed for vacation leaves on Thursday and Friday so Dan and I decided to do a birthday salubong by catching a last full show of Iron Man 3. Boy, it was really good. I'm totally in love with Robert Downey Jr.






No comments:

Post a Comment