Wednesday, January 5, 2011

High Chair

At the onset of my pregnancy, I was already thinking of what baby gears and stuff to get. I immediately thought of 2 things that I wouldn't get for Zoe and those are 1.) walker and 2.) high chair. My rationale was simple at the time; my 2 nephews didn't use them so Zoe would probably get through her baby and toddler years without them.

Recently though, I realized I may need the high chair after all. As early as possible, I would like to teach proper table manners to Zoe which my 2 nephews sadly don't have. Russell and Addie are very rowdy at the dining table (if you could get them to eat there because most of the time they..) or they prefer to have their food served wherever they want like at the living room, in front of the PC, at the garage etc. This is a big NO NO for me. Also, this may help us to avoid playing the 'who's gonna carry Zoe' game during meal times especially now that we are in search for another yaya.

So with that said, we'll be off to the malls this weekend in search for Zoe's high chair (and yes, I haven't changed my opinion about walkers).

No comments:

Post a Comment