Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meeting Pia and Tin from GT

We've been chatting through GT for the longest time and last Sunday, Tin, Pia, and I finally got to meet each other at Greenbelt 5.










Pia bought Mustela stuff from SG for Tin and I which was a real life saver since Mustela costs thousands here and is only available in Rustan's. In my case, I bought 2 bottles of Hydra Bebe lotion since Rustan's is currently out of stock and isnt sure when they'd replenish. Mind you, it only cost me 1500 for the 2 bottles which retails for 1k plus per bottle in Rustan's. Sweet! Thanks again Pia! Next meet up will be lunch/dinner and playdate for Zoe, Kyle, and Kenzo :)

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, your kids are barely one year old and they already get to have playdates :) And wow, expensive baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I'm super addicted to toiletries hehe. I save a lot of money naman from breastfeeding Zoe. Good thing nga na I'm super set on BF-ing. It saved me money on the rota vaccine too :)

    ReplyDelete