Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Saturday is the Big Reveal

This Saturday I'm scheduled for my CAS and OGCT. Hubby and I are anxious for the tests since we wanna make sure that our baby's all good and normal. At the same time, this is when we'll find out our baby's gender! I can barely sleep with excitement =)


I will be having my OGCT at Marikina Valley Hospital while my CAS will be done at Marquinton OB-Gyne and Ultrasound clinic which is recommended by my OB. I'll be exactly 24 weeks by then and hopefully baby will be cooperative.


I thought of having my CAS at In My Womb in SM Marikina but I decided last minute to just follow my OB's recommendation. We'll just go to IMW for my 4D scan come my 30th week. CAS at the Marquinton clinic is only 1800 while in IMW it costs 2500 for 2D and 3500 for 3D. 1800 at Marquinton is only 2D though but I don't mind since we'll go for a 4D scan soon anyway.


So Saturday is the big reveal for us. Will my baby be called Enzo IƱigo or Zoe Alexxa? We can't wait to find out =)

3 comments:

  1. I miss being preggy! I was only 17 (shame on me) when I had my first child and I was only 18 when I had my second child. I brought them into this world thru CS which is not good.

    Follow your doctor's advice and keep yourself healthy and safe, I am sure your baby is gonna come out healthy too!

    I will follow your blog and your journey to motherhood. Good luck sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^thanks bechay =) I'm following your blog too and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sure baby will be healthy :)

    looove the names :)

    ReplyDelete