Monday, June 21, 2010

Full Weekend!

My weekend officially started on Friday when I found out that my US trip was scheduled this coming Saturday, June 26. My boss and I were shocked as we were thinking that if it was going to push through, it will at least be around 2nd week of July. Anyway, things are going to be finalized this week and I'll be bringing my Philippine and US passports on Monday for scanning.


Saturday was a big day for us. I had my congenital scan and it was a great experience for us since we found out that we were having a BABY GIRL :) All of her organs and extremities were complete and ok. The Sonologist wanted to take a picture of her face but she was covering it with her 2 arms! The sonologist kept on shaking my tummy to wake my baby girl up and she did let us peek a little bit, just enough for us to see her eyes, nose, and mouth (hanging open from sleeping hehehe). It was a bit blurry though but I'll still try to post some pics here as soon as I can. Anyway, this now makes my baby shopping official since we already know my baby's gender. Maybe I've known all along that we were getting a girl that's why I couldnt stop looking at really cute baby girl stuff everywhere hehehe...Hubby and I just can't wait to meet our Zoe Alexa :)


We went to Gateway on Sunday afternoon after we took my mom to the bus station (going to the province for a week for the St. John feast). I was sweating like bullets at the freaking mall! Has anyone cared to check whether their ventilation was working properly??? Goodness! Anyway, we passed by MNG since there was a sale but I was a bit disappointed that I didnt get to buy anything since nothing caught my eye. That was a first. I usually never get out of MNG without toting a new purchase. Oh well, if my US trip pushes through, then I'll be in for a lot of shopping bags hahaha!


So we went to Rustan's and looked at some baby stuff. I say some cus there weren't really a lot to look at. The SA told me that they're only like a fourth of Rustan's Makati or Shang. Still, I was grateful that he was very accomodating and he answered all of my questions. I learned that once I signed up for a baby registry at one of their branches, my friends can access my list on all branches which makes it a better registry than SM Baby and Co. Going to Rustan's Gateway though made me very itchy on going to Shangri La and Makati. *sigh* tooo bad we had other plans that day.


I was bothered when I was told by one of the SA's that Rustan's pulled out Aveeno in all of their stores. I wanted to check Rustan's Shang for myself to see if she was telling the truth. I shared this piece of news with Gtalk and one of the Gtalkers thankfully called Rustan's powerplant and was told that this wasn't true. Still, I have to check Shang and Makati for myself. If all else fails, there's Multiply and Shopwise as back up :)


Lastly, I had my OGCT on Sunday. The result was 88.9 and my OB said (through text) that it was a normal sugar level. I was so thankful since I was getting scared that my sweet tooth was about to give me diabetes or something.


Hubby and I went to visit his family on Sunday night since it was father's day. We were supposed to pass by my dad at Heaven's Gate but there was such a heavy traffic that we just turned back. I felt bad though since I haven't visited him in such a long time. I also wanted to tell him that Dan and I are getting a baby girl. I hope to visit him soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for having a baby girl! Zoe Alexa is a very lucky baby. I can't wait to welcome her when she arrives in this complicated but beautiful world that we all shared.

    Oh, before I forgot, I haven't seen your name in my followers, maybe you forgot to hit "done" after you hit follow. Just a piece of info ;)

    You take care always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^thanks sis :) I'm actually a follower of your blog. When I tried to follow it again, the option that comes out is 'stop following blog?' which means na i'm a follower. I also read your post earlier.

    ReplyDelete