Thursday, June 6, 2013

Zoe's 3rd birthday party: Photo coverage

Ok, so I know I said that this McDonald's party will remain small and simple. However, I realized that I didn't want my attention taken from the party by worrying about who will take the photos or what the photos will look like. In the past, I've already mentioned that Dan and I are quite challenged artistically and that includes taking pictures.

I lurked at the Photo and Video thread on GT and read good reviews on For Keeps Photo. I checked their website and was pretty pleased with their portfolio. Their rates are as follows:

PHOTO FOR KIDDIE BIRTHDAY PARTY  PACKAGE 1 - { P3,000 }
Maximum of 4 hours
30pcs 5R size matte finish photo prints
Photos stored in DVD medium as proof
Photos are edited 
Free Delivery via courier

PHOTO FOR KIDDIE BIRTHDAY PARTY  PACKAGE 2 - { P3,500 }
Maximum of 4 hours
30pcs 5R size matte finish photo prints
Photos stored in DVD medium as proof 
6 X 8 Picturebook ( Softbound )
Photos are edited 

Free Delivery via courier


I sent them an inquiry through their website and got a response immediately through email (same night) and text (following day). David Lim quoted P3,500 since the location is quite far from his place. However, as a bonus, this rate includes 40 print outs instead of 30. I was suprised that he didn't require a deposit to block off the date. He just sent me a form through email which I filled out and sent back immediately. Just like that, I was able to book them for Zoe's party. 





No comments:

Post a Comment