Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Insanity Workout

After going through 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Yoga meltdown, and Killer buns and thighs -- all by Jillian Michaels, I found myself bored with the routines. Sure it was still a little bit challenging but sometimes boredom is a far worse enemy. So I finally decided to try the Insanity workout program after putting it off for so long (cus I was scared of the reviews).

I did the fit test today and boy, did I sweat like crazy. I think even my ears produced sweat, if that was even possible. However, being that I haven't worked out in about a week gave me pitiful results in the fit test. Still, I was glad to have done the first step. Here are my results and what I looked like 25 minutes after:


Do you see the prominent vein on my forehead? That usually comes out when I'm very angry or very tired :P

Tomorrow is my first official day for the workout program. Below is a timetable of the exercises which should be done for a total of 9 weeks:



I have great hopes (and fear) for this workout. I wil also take my measurements again later when I get home so I can do a progress report for myself. Wish me luck! 

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your succeeding ones. Grabe to, everyday. Same with P90x. That's the dvd I have. Kaso di keri ang everyday. I try to do 'something' everyday, kahit 20 squats lang. But this and P90x which is around 1.5 hours everyday, parang wala na akong ibang magagawang hobby :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae, I only do one routine everyday. P90X is very difficult din daw. When you did Insanity, did it also tone your upper body? Napansin ko kase puro cardio lang sya talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I didn't finish it, I did it mga a week lang siguro coz my back really hurt. Parang mas naka-tone sa upper body ko yung P90x. May sessions targeted for the upper body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. May I know where you bought the Insanity dvd's. Are there no other options other than shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
    p90x3 schedule

    ReplyDelete