Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hubby's 32nd and Zoe's 2nd


 Time really flies by so fast. Last September 22, we celebrated Zoe's 2nd birthday. We didnt have a party for her but we celebrated by taking her to Manila Ocean Park on the 21st and hosting a birthday lunch attended by Dan's family on her birthday. My mama and sister couldn't be there on her birthday because my Auntie Sting unfortunately passed away a couple of days before.

These are the Minni Mouse cupcakes that I ordered from Nadine of Swirls N Sprinkles. I was very happy with the outcome of the design; it's always a pleasure transacting with her.










I initially didnt want to go through with inviting my husband's family because my mom wasn't there to cook but she texted me the instructions on how to cook beef and mushrooms. Fortunately, I was able to pull it off! Boy, was I proud of myself =)





On Dan's birthday (September 15th), we celebrated by going out to lunch at Buffet 101 in Robinson's Magnolia. It was a pretty good buffet, if you don't compare it to hotel buffets, that is. September will always be a month of double celebrations for us. It's going to be a constant reminder that I'm blessed with two wonderful people in my life. I love you both =)







































No comments:

Post a Comment