Monday, September 10, 2012

Little vanity

Mama bought a table and chair set for Zoe as an advance birthday gift and it is the cutest thing ever. I ordered it from Handicrafts atbp and it's such a big hit to Zoe that I'm seriously thinking of getting her a dresser set. However, Miss Grace mentioned that they don't have any available dresers currently and I would have to order and to wait until November (onwards) if I really want to get one. It's such a steal at Php2,500 considering that it's made of sturdy wood and the designs are super cute. Here are sample pictures that I have seen on their website:














This is Zoe's snow white table and chair courtesy of her mama lola:


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... so cute. No wonder Zoe loves it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is just really cute... :) I should get one for my niece... :P


    (following you via GFC ^^)

    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete