Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gymboree Play and Learn Eastwood

Dan and I have been talking about enrolling Zoe at Gymboree in order to maximize her learning potentials and hone her social skills as early as possible. At age 2, we've decided to enroll her to level 5 of Play and Learn at Gymboree Eastwood and see how she will respond to the overall environment and activity.

On her first session, Zoe was very excited to play around before the class started. She got a bit shocked though when her other 'classmates' came in and she realized that the play area was not just for her to explore. When Teacher Shelly started the class, she was still quite shy and relied on me to encourage her participation. After a few minutes of warm up, she eventually started joining the play scenarios on her own. It was really fun to see her enjoying herself, my husband and I were such stage parents!

Here are some of her pictures on her trial class and on her first official day:



















Overall, I think Gymboree is a good avenue for babies and toddlers in order to maximize their learning potentials and social skills. I also registered Zoe to the Pumpkin Patch Tea Party for Halloween so she can experience how it is to trick or treat and celebrate. I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment