Saturday, May 26, 2012

Zoe's new wheels

Lesson learned: Don't underestimate my husband's opinions and decisions of baby gear.


I sent Dan to Rustan's and SM Makati last week so he can check out a couple of Maclaren strollers and give me feedback. Guess what, he came back with a firm decision to get a Peg Perego Pliko Mini instead. I've heard a lot of raves on this stroller but the design just seemed too common for me, although I have to admit it is quite a much coveted umbrella type stroller. I asked him what he likes about the pliko mini and he said that he compared it with the Maclaren Quest found the former to be a better choice between the two considering they are of the same price. 


Here are some of the top features of the pliko mini that my husband is crazy about:
- It stands on its own when folded
- The wheels don't touch the sun cover when folded
- It's compact and light
- It can carry up to 20kgs
- It's not a common stroller that a lot of people already have


So here it is, Zoe's new set of wheels:



By the way, I insisted in getting the red one. He initially wanted the black with diamonds pattern. WTH? Black for my baby girl? Uh-uh. And Maclaren Quest, just for the record, I still have feelings for you :(


1 comment:

  1. the Maclaren Quest looks really cute! ♥ most especially the picture posted below.

    ReplyDelete