Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dad's 86th

Dear Daddy,


Hey Dad. You would've been 86 na yesterday. If you were still alive, what would you have looked like na kaya? How would you have wanted your celebration to be? What gift would I have given you?

I didn't feel appropriate to greet you 'happy birthday' but I felt it necessary to give importance to your day. I want you to know that even though I feel happy with my life now, it's still incomplete because you're not here. You didnt get a chance to meet my husband and daughter and you didnt get a chance to see how well I'm doing with everything now. But I know that you're always with me even if I don't see you. I just really miss having a Dad and I wish that I can experience that again even just for one day :)

I promise to visit you this weekend. I know I've been missing out on those visits but I'm sure you know why. Visiting you in that place just still makes me sad and lonely. But I promise I will visit this weekend and I'll bring my baby girl. Oh you should see her now, she's really smart and witty and beautiful. You'll be very proud of her. I miss you everyday Daddy and I will miss you every day for the rest of my life. I love you very much and my heart still aches for you. Cheers in heaven daddy and please continue to watch over us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment