Sunday, May 20, 2012

Quest for Maclaren Quest

My husband and I recently decided to let go of Zoe's Graco travel system and hunt for an umbrella type stroller. This realization came about when we both had a difficult time travelling without a yaya and a stroller. Although I love Zoe's Graco stroller, I have to admit that it has become too challenging to use with its bulkiness. It's almost the only thing we can fit inside the car's trunk which is a hassle when we have groceries and other shopping bags to fit. 


So anyway, I was down to Chicco Liteway, Maclaren Triumph, and Maclaren Quest but the first 2 got eliminated due to bad feedback and insufficient features. I was originally planning to have a budget of not more than 10k but it looks like I'm gonna have to go beyond being that the Maclaren Quest is about 13,500. So here's what it looks like:



Yes, it's color is in-your-face-girl but who cares? I do. The passenger is girly girl anyway. But I wouldnt mind getting the charcoal-pink or purple-blue or red versions. Oooohh, I'm so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment