Thursday, September 2, 2010

Make up spree

Last weekend, I went out with my hubby, sister, and cousin to Greenbelt to have dinner and 'look around' since my cousin just arrived from Germany. I wasn't planning on buying anything but we went to Rustan's to check some baby items that I wanted to put on my baby registry. Instead of doing so, I ended up going crazy on make up. Here are the things I bought and reviews on what I have used so far:

Rave:

CD DiorKiss ligloss in chocolate frappe - Smells like chocolate talaga and the coverage is really great. I had a tub of ice cream at Cold Rock but it the gloss was still there after!

Chanel Exeptionnel de Chanel mascara - My new favorite mascara! The brush is really fine and it really does a good job on making my lashes look thick without the ugly clumps.


Not so rave, Not so rant:

YSL Touche Brilliance in #11 and #7 - I love the smell and the tint but since I have darker lips, I still need to apply a base tint or a little concealer to bring out the tint. What i dont like about these the most is that once it gets dry after an hour or so, I end up with super glittery lips.

Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara - I bought 3 mascaras this is the other one plus another Chanel masacara (which I love) and the Helena Rubenstein one. I dont like this much cus it's not very different from the cheaper ones that I have like Maybelline. The brush is very fine as well but it tends to clump especially if I put 2 coats on so I should stick to just 1 coat. My point of comparison now is the Exceptionnel de Chanel mascara which really makes my lashes bloom.


No comments:

Post a Comment