Sunday, September 12, 2010

Awaiting for my Zoe Alexa

Last Saturday, we went to see my OB for my monthly check up. She performed an IE cus I told her about the abdominal pains that I was having since the previous day. Turns out that while my cervix is still closed, it has already thinned out in preparation for my labor. At 36 weeks, she still wasn't very at ease with my baby coming out so she recommended bed rest at least until I hit 37 weeks (this Friday).

My hubby's birthday is this Wednesday (the 14th) and I hope my baby girl won't try as much to have the same birthday as her dad. Later I'm scheduled for an ultrasound to check whether my baby's lungs are already fully matured. We're just so excited but we want her to be safe and healthy. Our bags are packed with all documents ready -- we're just waiting for our little one. Hopefully we'll get a favorable ultrasound report later and most of all, we're just praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for the visit. You might to enter my monthly giveaway too. My giveaway for the month is still up and running. Feel free to join. Thanks.

    Wish you and your baby safety and health. See ya around! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! exciting sis! i hope you could make it through normal delivery.. :)

    it's mixed emotions pag malapit na.. like you want it so much to be over para you could see your baby na.. but at the same time nervous about the whole thing.. i wish you well sis and i pray for your safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete