Saturday, November 9, 2019

Nesting Update

I am super happy to say that I have finished washing the rest of baby boy's stuff --- blankets, swaddles, towels, and muslin diaper cloths. I'll prolly pack our hospital bag next weekend.

Among the remaining items on my list is his bath and grooming kit which I have managed to complete.



I'm also booking the services of Ate Girl cleaners to tidy up the entire condo as well as deep clean the sofa and our mattress in preparation for the newest occupant.

With that said, what's left are the stroller, car seat, and playpen which are already in our Lazada shopping cart ready for check out on the 11.11 sale. Had it not been for the really tempting deals, I would rather buy these at the mall because I prefer seeing them and testing them in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment