Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Hospital Bag Checklist

I'm on my 35th week and unfortunately has been struck by the flu this weekend. I went to see my OB on Monday because I have read so many disturbing posts about how dangerous getting coughs could be on the latter part of your pregnancy. My doctor hasnt prescribed any medicines yet but I need to see her and a pulmonologist tomorrow.

So anyway, stuck at home and I'm trying to manage micro movements to at least get my blood flowing. Body pains are REAL. I decided to pack baby boy's hospital bag since it's getting to be around that time already. So here it is plus a checklist for myself and for hubby.


  • 3 muslin washcloths (lampins)
  • 1 receiving blanket
  • 1 swaddle
  • 1 hooded overalls
  • 3 tie side shirts and pajamas
  • 3 sets of mittens
  • 2 bonnets
  • 2 pairs of socks
  • 2 burping cloths
  • Mustela diaper cream
  • Mamy Poko baby wipes
  • 10pcs Mamy Poko nb diapers
  • Cotton balls and alcohol

For hubby and myself:
  • Underpads
  • Maternity pads
  • Towels
  • Underwear and binder
  • Going home dress
  • Slippers
  • Toiletries
  • Philhealth and SSS documents
  • Blankets and pillows
  • 2 sets of clothes for hubby
  • Water
  • Snacks

We havent prepared our bags yet but it's good to have a list -- I always do especially when we travel. We have yet to decide if Zoe is coming with us since we're not sure if I'll give birth before or during her Christmas school break. It's only a matter of time, though. Hope to have a safe (and normal) delivery and a healthy baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment