Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Van and the Bun

This pregnancy has been quite tough but my baby is strong and resilient. This is me at 6 weeks 4 days pregnant.


12 weeks


14 weeks


15 weeks


 16 weeks


 20 weeks


22 weeks


I am currently 24 weeks and 2 days heavy and am due for a congenital scan on Saturday. This pregnancy hasn't been a breeze with all the nausea, vomitting, and contractions but I try to stay healthy and active as much as I can. I can't do heavy cardio anymore so I do low impact cardio + pre natal pilates or yoga everyday. I once posted a video of me doing a circuit at the gym and my OB got so stressed about it. I mean, physically I knew I could do it at that time but she didn't want to risk it. Since I am on my 6th month, my tummy has gotten bigger and heavier so I get tired easily and it frustrates me like crazy when I pant after climbing 1 flight of stairs. I mean, what's up with that? I used to take the stairs from the 7th floor of our office building all the way to the 19th. So anyway, I follow BodyFitness by Amy in Youtube and I try to vary my workouts so I don't plateau but all in all, as long as I'm not feeling unwell, I exercise everyday. I even exercise a little at work on my desk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment