Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The start of a new adventure

So a day before our Boracay trip last April for my birthday, I had an inkling to do a pregnancy test because of my weird eating habits. I've had plenty of false alarms so I wasn't fully expecting anything. I figured that I needed to find out so that I'd know whether I could drink on this trip or not 😁 

On my break at work, I went to 7-11 and bought a PT. And there it was. 


Mind you, I have trust issues so I decided to go to St Luke's BGC to have a formal test made. I went thru a trans vaginal ultrasound and was told I was definitely pregnant. I held off telling Dan about it because I wanted to do so in person. When he picked me up, I was holding the ultrasound results and he looked at it. 


Now, we were debating how to tell Zoe, not because we were worried of her reaction but because we wanted it a little theatric. Zoe has been asking for a sibling for the longest time and we have been non committal about. However, when Dan posted the PT result in their family chat group, Zoe asked about it when we got home so we had to tell her. We were surprised when she cried and she said how happy she was. Now, she's going to finally be an Achie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment