Monday, March 3, 2014

Tiny Tucked Gem in Marikina: PATIO VERA

I'm so overwhelmed by Marikina's food gems. We first discovered Cafe Lidia, then Rustic Mornings, and now Patio Vera. I've chanced upon this resto when I was looking for places to eat last Valentines but sadly we werent able to secure a table. So last Saturday out of my dismal mood, I told my husband to scout this place for dinner.

And there were no regrets. I was very sorry to not have been able to take decent photos because my Iphone is out for a good month (which is one of the causes of my depression). It's a wonder how Marikina has all these wonderfully nice restos hiding behind what you would think are residential gates.






We ordered seafood pasta, steak ala pobre, and garlic rice for dinner and almond sansrival for dessert. Their portions are pretty hefty considering the price. We were also very happy with the taste and quality of the food. Overall, it was not just a gastronomic experience but a total one for that matter if you also consider the ambience and the service. Real value for the buck if I may say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment