Sunday, March 16, 2014

Family Fridate: Brunch Buffet at Rustic Mornings


Buffets. We love buffets. So when I read the post on Rustic Mornings FB page about their Friday breakfast buffet, my husband and I didn't pass up.

We called for reservation and chose the 9am-12nn slot. The spread was already laid out when we got there and there were already quite a few people. I was a bit shocked since I was expecting it to be nearly empty being that it was a working Friday. 

The buffet was at the lanai near the entrance to the airconditioned dining area. It was small but quaint. Some of the dishes were crispy bacon, minestrone soup, garlic parsely rice, chicken fricasse, beef tapa, longganisa, pancakes, french toast, bread and fruits, omelette station. You can request for crispy waffles to be made for you and they will bring it to your table. The same goes with refillable orange juice and coffee.

Here are some of the pics that we've taken. I wish I had my Iphone 5 with me but it was still held up at work, darn it.








No comments:

Post a Comment