Monday, September 9, 2013

Resto Review: Cafe Lidia Marikina

I've been hearing and reading about Cafe Lidia for quite some time now so last Sunday, we decided to try it out for dinner and see why it's considered one of Marikina's best kept secrets. 


The restaurant is amidst a residential area and it is definitely one of those hole-in-the-wall places. The long line of parked cars though will give you an idea on how much patrons the cafe has. Good thing we were able to secure a parking slot immediately.

We were wait-listed for a few minutes; I guess we came right on time since there were several customers who just finished dining and we were seated in less than 15 minutes.











We ordered three-cheese pizza, pomodoro pasta, and beef tapa. My husband wasn't able to take a pic of his food cus he scarfed it down instantly. The prices were pretty affordable and the taste was good too.
 
















We ordered dessert and I was originally set on getting a banana split but I saw the selection of cakes to my right and I decided to get a slice of sansrival while my husband and daughter shared a slice of chocolate cake.
 
















For everything that we ordered, our total bill was only Php818, to be exact. Normally we spend around Php1,500 or more for our dinners depending on which restaurant we're eating at. It was a pretty good dining experience on a rainy Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment