Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Zoe's tell-tale

I picked Dan up from the gym yesterday on my way home and he told me a story about Zoe's latest funny encounter with her yaya. Yaya Arlyn was organizing the milk bottles in our room when Zoe marched in and took one of the used bottles. Her yaya asked her to give her back the bottle, to which Zoe replied 'no' while shaking her head. So Arlyn tried to get the bottle from her by holding her arm and they literally tugged each other since Zoe's quite strong, what with her big arms and hands. My mom heard the commotion and checked what it was and saw Zoe and her yaya arguing. When Zoe saw my mom, she immediately went to her and started mumbling things and re-enacted the 'arm tugging'.

When Dan came home from work, Zoe did the same thing; mumbled things at him and re-enacted the arm tugging. This made my mom and my sister laugh hysterically because apparently, Zoe knows how to make sumbong na.

No comments:

Post a Comment