Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

It's the first time our little family has celebrated Father's Day and so we decided to make a big deal out of it. 

Saturday - We had a family photo shoot session at Mrs. Pixels, thanks to the Deal Grocer voucher I bought. We ended up shelling out 1800 though cus we decided to get extra prints since there were just too many to choose from. The pictures will be given next Saturday and we can't wait to get them.





- We also booked Shakey's El Pueblo for Zoe's 1st birthday in September. There were initial disagreements on the contract but we managed to iron out everything and put them in black and white.

Sunday - Happy Father's Day Danilo Dy II! We had lunch at Bonchon Libis (which wasnt really an ideal lunch venue for me but since Daddy's the king that day, I indulged on his craving) and went to Eastwood Mall after for some coffee.


























- The highlight of this day was when Dan bought me a car. It's a green automatic 94 Mitsubishi Lancer GLXI and while it's not the most modern of all cars, I love it to bits! It's the perfect gift, runs well, has nice interiors, plus, it saves me forevermore from daily commute to work! Thank you so much Dan, I love you sooooo much :)

Meet Pickle
- Last stop for the day was at my BIL's house in Cainta where Dan's family were. We didn't get to join them for dinner anymore cus they took too long to plan, plus, we had to get *ahem* my car :) So we just joined them for drinks after.

2 comments:

  1. It's father's day and mommy also has a gift! generous daddy =)

    Followed your GFC,I hope you can follow mine too at The Misis Chronicles. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete