Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Old Navy at Bonifacio High Street

Old Navy opened its first store in the Philippines at Bonifacio Global City, just a few blocks away from my office (queue wicked smile). Since I love buying from the Gap and Old Navy online store, I decided to check the store in BGC to see if the prices are reasonably comparable to the great deals I get online.




I told my friend who is in the US now that I will buy stuff online and ship it to her house so she can take them home in August but I decided to go to the store first. The Old Navy store is three storeys high and chock-full of goodies for shopaholics like me who are clever enough in coming up with reasons to shop. Honestly, I've been looking for a nice hoodie for Zoe since she already grew out of her Gap sweater that I really love.

The second floor is dedicated to kids and I seriously wanted to go crazy. Good thing I was able to talk myself out of a shopping hysteria. The prices are pretty close to the online prices especially since you need to factor in taxes and shipping. For example, the hoodie that I got Zoe is originally priced at Php 995 but it was discounted at Php 750. It's price online is around around $14-$16 (or around Php 600-700) without taxes yet. I also got two other tops for her for around Php 400 each. 

Got this hoodie in pink


I wanted to explore the store some more because I seriously got excited with the prices but I was already over break; yes, I was just on lunch break and I was nearing the 3 hour mark. Good thing my boss was on a meeting when I got back teeheehee.

I dragged my husband to BGC on the weekend so he can check out some stuff for him. He bought 3 shirts and a sweater from Benetton. Me? I honestly wasn't able to buy anything which was why I was a little bit depressed when we went home. Wait til I get my next chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment