Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Despedida Buffet Lunch

My nieces' visa for Germany has recently been approved and issued. My cousin (their mother) will be coming home on the 15th to pick them up and throw a small despedida party. We originally decided on getting large food orders from Conti's instead of getting a caterer due to space constraints at home. However, I woke up today and found out that Ensogo is currently running a deal with Vikings SM Marikina:



The deal features lunch buffet on weekdays good for 30 people for only P16,249. Sweet! I talked to my cousin about it and we agreed to purchase the voucher and reserve our event with Vikings SM Marikina. I spoke to Joy who immediately confirmed our reservation in September. 

We are also having dinner here on Dan's birthday in September. With all that gastronomic feasts, I guess I have to work twice as hard in working out next month =)


1 comment:

  1. This is a good deal! I've been looking around Ensogo for possible birthday deals I can get but I"m not planning a party this size naman.

    Vising from Smart Parenting! Check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete