Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Eyes see what you mean

If there's one regret that I have in my life, it's not putting on eye cream consistently and early on. I mean, I have been putting some, but only when I have creams available (ehem, given..). Recently though, I have been noticing lines at the outer corner of my eyes each time I smile. I'm sure there have been smile lines there before but they weren't too obvious until recently. Oh no!

see the lines right there?
I asked my cousin for eye cream recommendations since she works in a beauty department in Germany. She recommended Shiseido Benefiance Anti-Wrinkle eye cream 



and Clinique All About Eyes



I've read more raves about Shiseido so I sweetly asked my dear cousin to bring me a tub when she comes home this March. I swear, I promise, and I vow to keep maintain my eye routine forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment