Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Summer Beach trip

In celebration of my birthday next year, Dan and I have decided to plan a trip to Boracay on April 25-28. This will also be the post celebration of our 7th anniversary (3rd wedding) and will be Zoe's first beach trip so we wanna make this extra special.


The first thing on my checklist is the plane tickets. I've been waiting for seat sales but to no avail so I booked our round trip flights to Kalibo via Zest Air for Php6,600. This includes the 10% discount since I booked it through my BDO virtual card online. 






The next thing on my list is the hotel accomodation. I know a lot of people would say that hotels shouldn't really be a big deal since you would go to Bora for the beach and not the hotel. But I have never stayed on a budget hotel in Bora and I don't have plans anytime soon especially since Zoe's coming with us. We've stayed at Boracay Regency in the past and had no complaints whatsoever. The thing now is that their rates for April hasn't come out yet. Here are my top 5 hotel choices for Bora:


1. Boracay Regency
2. Regency Lagoon
3. Boracay Garden
4. Boracay Mandarin
5. Le Soleil


All of these hotels are at Station 2 which is a good location since it's at the middle of all the places we would want to go to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment