Saturday, October 8, 2011

Review: Skin Story (Robinson's Metro East)

My skin has been begging for justice and tlc for such a long time. I haven't gotten any facial treatments for nearly 2 years since I got pregnant, gave birth, and breastfed Zoe until her 8th month. So last Saturday, I decided to get a facial and diamond peel after working out at Fitness First in Robinson's Metro East. After checking one skin clinic after another, I decided on Skin Story since the place looked clean, posh, and promising.


Boy, I wasn't disappointed at all. I got the diamond peel with facial treatment for 950. Their treatment room is very clean and quiet. Their beds are also quite unique with a built-in back warmer. The procedure lasted for 1 hour and 30 minutes; the therapist assigned to me was very gentle yet thorough. There were facial and neck massages during the treatment and I really felt that the therapist was taking her time in making sure that everything was done perfectly. The pricking session went very well too considering the fact that I haven't gone through it in 2 years. The result of the session was a really clean and smooth face. I couldn't be happier with the decision I made.


They also served coffee after the session but I didn't get the chance to drink it anymore since my husband was done with his work out and was waiting for me outside. I highly recommend this skin clinic to anyone within the Marikina/Rizal area.

No comments:

Post a Comment