Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Plans

April is a big month for us since this is when we celebrate our couple/wedding anniversary as well as my birthday. This year is a whole lot more special since there are 3 of us celebrating. We originally planned to stay overnight in Taal Vista Hotel Tagaytay since I haven't been there for only who knows how long but recently we found out that Taal volcano is on level 2 alert so the being the ever panicky and paranoid parents that we are, we decided against the trip and chose to stay at a local city hotel.

Which now brings me to the deal that we got at Deal Grocer. Hubby bought a coupon for an overnight stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Galleria for only 3500 through Deal Grocer. Nice right?


Other birthday plans include dinner out with Zoe and hubby somewhere I have yet to decide. For our anniversary, I'm secretly hoping that hubby has something for me as I was unsubtly dropping hints that I want to be surprised for our 6th anniversary. 

4 comments:

  1. That's a very nice deal! Congratulations on your anniversary, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and happy anniversary to you both. :) I don't think I've been subtle to my husband before :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice deal! Kami naman, october ang hapy month for us. it's our wedding anniversary, hubby bday and our baby's bday. triple celebration.:)

    ReplyDelete