Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Zoe @ 2 months

During Zoe's first few weeks, I was afraid that she might not be getting enough milk from me and I was constantly paranoid that she wasn't gaining enough weight. Come her first month though, she just got big out of nowhere and people started to wonder what I was feeding her. I'm super seriously committed into breastfeeding her even when I get back to work and I really hope that I'd be able to really keep it up.

Here are some of Zoe's pictures from newborn up to the present time:





newborn




3 weeks



2 months


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Zoe's big nga. Goodluck on your breastfeeding, I plan to BF too until I have milk supply. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^You can do it sis. Super career ako with breastfeeding even when I go back to work in January :)

    ReplyDelete