Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby stuff

I'm currently on my 5th month and I have started to feel my baby's movements particularly in the early mornings and evenings. I have also began browsing on newborn essentials and was usprised on some of the things listed there that never even occurred to me! So a couple of days ago, I ordered the very first item for my baby in the states. It 's a Dr. Brown's Wideneck feeding bottle set which will arrive on the 2nd week of July and pretty darn excited!
I told my husband about this purchase after I made it cus he has this tendency to think that I'm over reacting since I'm only on my 5th month and we haven't learned of my baby's gender yet. As if i'm the only over acting parent betwen us, we were at the mall the other day and saw these really really cute pair of Lacoste and RL shoes and he wanted to get them! Can you believe that!

So this June, I'm scheduled for my congenital scan which really wasn't required by my OB but I wanted to have one anyway. After we find out, we will officially begin our baby stuff shopping.









No comments:

Post a Comment