Monday, February 22, 2010

Paranoia

I already warned myself to not be overly obsessive but I still can't help but read posts and blogs about pregnancy. The latest one that I've read was about someone's baby who didn't grow past 7 weeks and had to be taken out. I know I'm not supposed to be paranoid and stressed and all but I can't help but feel protective over my baby.

Right now I'm debating with myself whether I should race to have the TVS that my OB recommended or wait it out til Saturday as I originally planned. I can't stand my nerves. Ugh! is this a part of it all???

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Gary, Admin of http://mom.exchange.ph.

    I'm looking for Philippine Mom Blogs that talk about parenting, finance, infanticipating, breastfeeding, education, discipline, etc., and I came across your blog. I'd like to invite you to join our Mom Network!

    However I couldn't find your email address or a way to contact you on this blog. Would you mind emailing me at ghmercado@gmail.com so I can reply and send them to you?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's normal to be paranoid but don't stress yourself over what you read. Also, have the TVS when your OB requests you to have one.

    Sayang din kasi laging mag pa TVS. hang in there, when you feel the baby move - you'll have all the reassurance you need ^^

    Lace
    MommyLace.com

    P.S.

    I hope you can change your comments setting so that even those without google accounts can comment ^^

    ReplyDelete